We are looking for great contributors.
We do not currently pay. (But we're working on it.)
What we are looking for:
- Posts that bring a personal perspective to current themes
- Writers who think and feel; creative people who have something to say but think they aren't writers(that's what editors are for - we'll help you articulate your vision if you get stuck).
- Posts that are approximately 500 words (if you're feeling like your idea is much longer, then maybe it's a series of posts, and that's fine)
- Posts for Zesty's current ongoing series:
Women You Should Know (March only; deadlines in February)
Dear Able People
Let's Talk About Microaggressions
The Other 50%
- Posts that fit into our sphere. This includes:
Culture - high and low, all forms
Health, well-being, spirituality
Women's issues - women in art, equality, parity, challenges
Explorations of social issues like privilege, diversity, inclusiveness, equality
Please take a look around and read the previous posts to get a sense of what Zesty is about. If you have an idea that fits into an existing series, or a new idea, please get in touch.